Based in Rome, Italy
8 November, 2013
Travel back in time to participate in the best parties, amaze the primitives with your futuristic devices and climb the world party ladder! But first, you'll have to find the correct dress and an invitation.
Made for Game Jolt's Party Contest (who's theme was, yes, "party"), we initially designed it as a straight top-down 2D stealth game with added party-based fun, since we were already late one day and didn't have much time. But Gaetano (Leonardi), the game artist, threw a tantrum and pushed for a mix of ortographic 3D with 2D characters. We surrendered, since it was indeed beautiful, and worked like crazy to finish it all, adding tons of last-minute refinements during the last night. We finally managed to publish it a little more than one hour before the contest ended. And then we won it. Sweet. In the near future we're planning a full game out of it.
- Stealth based game.
- A mix of hand-painted illustrations and stylized graphics.
- A ridiculous story, with cards!
- Original and diabolically catchy soundtrack by Luigi di Guida.
Gameplay (prototype) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner of Game Jolt Party Contest." December, 2013
- "With awesome stealth elements and some fantastic artwork, it’s hard to believe [Quantum Party Crasher] was made in only ten days."
- , Indie Statik
- "Created in just one week and submitted a mere hour before the official closing deadline for the contest, the level of polish on display is impressive. The game has some attractive retro graphics, a decent (and annoyingly catchy) soundtrack and some enjoyable gameplay."
- Dale Morgan, Continue Play
Demigiant allows for the contents of Quantum Party Crasher to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Quantum Party Crasher is legally & explicitly allowed by Demigiant. This permission can be found in writing at http://presskit.demigiant.com/sheet.php?p=quantum_party_crasher.
Unity Webplayer version on Game Jolt gamejolt.com.
Please note, THIS PRESSKIT IS VERY NOT UPDATED... Demigiant is a one man virtual studio inhabited by Daniele Giardini, plus friends that come and go, whose ingredients are a special passion for 2D (but sometimes also stylized 3D), skewed perspectives in storytelling, distorted moralities (coming soon) and obviously mayonnaise.
More information on Demigiant, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Quantum Party Crasher Credits
Concept, Game/Level Design, Cartoon/Cards Illustrations, Coding, [Demigiant]
Game/Level Design, Gameplay Graphics, [La Boîte]
Game/Level Design, Gameplay Coding
Luigi di Guida